- My friends dog loves fossil shell flour
- My worms are gone, my hair and nails are growing faster and healther
- I like the fact that DE also helps balance ph, as I have been very acidic, and the silica content appears to be very beneficial for all sorts of things, including pain and stiffness.
- I found out about this product while searching for an alternative wormer for my dog who has severe allergies.
- Deworming process with DE
February 2017 M T W T F S S « Apr 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Buy Food Grade Fossil Shell Flour Diatomaceous Earth
Food Grade Fossil Shell Flour Diatomaceous Earth
Buy Bags of 1kg, 2kg, 5kg Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth
Tag Archives: diatomaceous earth
emerson says, I bought a pail of this flour from a retailer in Kelowna BC called D E outwest, my worms are gone, my hair and nails are growing faster and healther. I was told it works great for Bed … Continue reading
Happy Camper; I started using DE 2 days ago at 1 tbsp. a day. I would have had to pay 54.00 on the internet with shipping for a 50 lb. bag, but luckily I found some at my local feed … Continue reading
C.G.,: Pagosa Springs, CO -“I am writing this in hopes that someone will read this and be helped like I am. I tried diatomaceous earth, using about 3 heaping tablespoons in a cup of water, to appease my husband. He … Continue reading
G.K., Albuquerque, NM -“My body became very toxic with the heavy metal, nickel. I had sores break out on my skin. I became very exhausted all the time. I started taking diatomaceous earth, fossil shell flour, in an effort to … Continue reading
S.W., -” For years I’ve had chronic fungus between the toes. I tried many things internally and externally until in desperation I powdered my feet with Diatomaceous Earth. The condition went away and hasn’t come back. Isn’t that wild? Someone … Continue reading