Could it be this simple? YES, it’s a Simple and Effective Alternative
As people began to discover for themselves all the wonderful things that food grade fossil shell flour diatomaceous earth could do… they started to tell anyone who would listen about the benefits they were getting. WORD OF MOUTH ADVERTISING has been absolutely essential. The popularity of fossil shell flour is the result of word-of-mouth success stories from consumers who are very enthusiastic about the results they have experienced.
Our Perma-Guard Fossil Shell Flour is Pure Freshwater Diatomaceous Earth. It is of the highest quality available, being greater than 99.5% amorphous silica and less than 1/2% crystalline silica. Fossil Shell Flour Diatomaceous Earth is used for internal and external use… Our product is GRAS (generally regarded as safe) for human consumption and in addition is Certified Organic by OMRI.
The type of Diatomaceous Earth used in agriculture must be milled until it reaches the consistency of flour. It is then called amorphous silica or fossil shell flour. Under a powerful microscope the tiny sharp edges will be seen, but to the touch, it feels like chalk dust. This means it has no crystalline form left to cause damage to larger organisms instead it has small sharp edges which can damage tiny parasites in the stomachs of livestock and people and on animal manure. In agriculture, its’ uses are of a “mechanical” nature. As a feed additive, its anti-caking properties promote digestion by keeping feed particles separate. By inhibiting clumping, more of the surface area of the feed is exposed to the digestion process.
We sell this product as a livestock feed additive and for use as an anti-caking agent. It is regulated under the Canadian Food Inspection Agency for this purpose and the recommended rate is not to exceed 2% of the total diet.
Suggested Feeding Instructions
● Beef /Dairy Cattle/Bison: 2% of total weight of dry ration.
● Calf: 4 grams in morning milk per calf.
● Horses: 2% in daily feed ration
● Chickens: up to 5% in feed; use at full strength in dusting boxes.
● Hogs: 2% of weight in feed ration. Dust or spray on bedding and animals.
● Sheep / Goats: up to 2% in ground grains.
● Kittens: ½ tsp.
● Cats: 1/2 to 1 tsp
● Puppies: 1/2 to 1 tsp
● Dogs: under 50 lbs. 2 tsp
● Dogs: over 50 lbs. 1 Tbsp
● Dogs: over 100 lbs. 2 Tbsp
● Children: 1/2 to 1 level tsp per day
● Adults: 1 heaping tsp stirred in cup of water, juice, smoothie, mixed in food or in anything you like for 2 weeks. Then after 2 weeks 1 tablespoon is recommended.. Just remember detoxing to quick can make you feel very sick, just keep that in mind, but if you can take the uncomfortable feeling you will cleanse your body faster…