- Anonymous says,I have been on DE for a few weeks now and am going through the deworming process. I wish to point out that DE-related constipation is NOT always due to not drinking enough water. I drink enough water, and was doing fine, with brilliant bowel movements the first few days of taking DE, and then suddenly, nothing. All that would come out was a bit of mucus and a few worms. I have resorted to doing enemas and can report that what is plugging me up is NOT the DE itself, but rather the dead worms and large amounts of mucus. Presumably the bowel mucus is part of the detox process. So if you get constipated, TAKE AN EMENA or a laxative, because what’s blocking you up is likely to be dead worms and / or mucus that you need to get out of your body!! Yes, ewwww. It’s gross. Tell me about it!
- My friends dog loves fossil shell flour
- My worms are gone, my hair and nails are growing faster and healther
- I like the fact that DE also helps balance ph, as I have been very acidic, and the silica content appears to be very beneficial for all sorts of things, including pain and stiffness.
- I found out about this product while searching for an alternative wormer for my dog who has severe allergies.
- Deworming process with DE
Buy Food Grade Fossil Shell Flour Diatomaceous Earth
Food Grade Fossil Shell Flour Diatomaceous Earth
Buy Bags of 1kg, 2kg, 5kg Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth