C.G.,: Pagosa Springs, CO -”I am writing this in hopes that someone will read this and be helped like I am. I tried diatomaceous earth, using about 3 heaping tablespoons in a cup of water, to appease my husband. He said it would be good for my hair. It doesn’t taste bad, it actually is good. However a week later we were driving to the store; I looked down and noticed I had nails. I have bitten my nails since I can remember. I went out and bought polish. I could not believe how fast they were growing and the urge to bite them was no longer there. My hair was also thinning in front and it is now filled in. When my 25-year old sister was pregnant, she craved chalk. Her husband would actually go to the store and buy her chalk to eat. I gave her some of the diatomaceous earth and she loved it. She quit eating chalk and took the diatomaceous earth every day.”
- My friends dog loves fossil shell flour
- My worms are gone, my hair and nails are growing faster and healther
- I like the fact that DE also helps balance ph, as I have been very acidic, and the silica content appears to be very beneficial for all sorts of things, including pain and stiffness.
- I found out about this product while searching for an alternative wormer for my dog who has severe allergies.
- Deworming process with DE
Buy Food Grade Fossil Shell Flour Diatomaceous Earth
Food Grade Fossil Shell Flour Diatomaceous Earth
Buy Bags of 1kg, 2kg, 5kg Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth